- Reason and purpose: Share purchase right for charter capital raising
- The quantity of shares to be issued: 867,939 shares
- Execution rate: 2:1 (shareholders are entitled to one purchase right for every one share they own, and to buy 1 new share for every 2 rights they own).
- The number of shares to be purchased will be rounded down to the unit. Fractional shares will be rounded down to 0.
For example, on the record date, a shareholder who owns 109 shares is entitled to buy 54.5 new shares. According to the rounding principle, the 0.5 fractional shares will be rounded to 0, so the shareholder can buy 54 new shares.
- Offering price: 10,000 VND/share
- Regulation on transfer:
+ Principle of purchase right transfer: Purchase rights could be transferred one time to others at the price agreed by both parties (transfer to the next third party is not allowed).
+ Time period transfer of purchase right: From 12 July 2011 to 3 August 2011
- Regulation on ordered shares:
+ Ordered shares are freely transferred;
+ Time period for purchase registration and payment: From 12 July 2011 to 9 August 2011
- Handling fractional and unpurchased shares: The number of unpurchased shares because of non-exercising right and the number of arising fractional shares (if any) due to principle of rounding down to the unit will be accumulated to the total number of issued shares. At the end of offering time, un-sold shares will be considered to be un-issued, the total number of offered shares this batch is equivalent to the number of shares sold.
Place for implementation:
+ The holders whose shares have not been deposited have to make transfer of purchase right, purchase registration and payment at the depository member where they opened depository account.
+ The holders whose shares have not been deposited have to make transfer of purchase right, purchase registration and payment at head office of the company.
* Information on blockade account:
+ Account holder: DaNang Airports Services Joint Stock Company
+ Account number: 0041000001484
+ At the bank: Vietcombank - Da Nang Branch
- Tel: 0511.3830340. Fax:0511.3826133
Depository members (DMs) are requested to check and send confirmation on the accuracy of the list of shareholders having deposited MAS shares to VSD’Head Office.
Method of confirmation: Original document
As for members in far places, it is possible to send via fax first and the original document by courier later. In this case, members must register fax number with VSD in writing; and the fax number and time should be available on the faxed confirmation document.
Deadline for sending confirmation: by 30 June 2011
If members do not send confirmation document by the above deadline, VSD will consider the list provided to DMs by VSD accurate and confirmed. In case of arising disputes and losses to shareholders, DMs will have to bear all the related responsibilities.
DMs are requested to fully inform this notice to each investor who has deposited MAS shares at DMs within 3 working days from the date on the notice.
Schedule of MAS shares purchase right
- Stock name: Share of DaNang Airports Services Joint Stock Company
- Stock code: MAS
- Record date: 28 June 2011
- Deadline for sending confirmation on the accuracy of the list of shareholders having rights to share purchase: by 30 June 2011
- Time period for transfer of purchase right: From 12 July to 3 August 2011
- Deadline for sending report on transfer of rights: 5 August 2011
- Time period for purchase registration and payment: From 12 July - 9 August 2011
- Deadline for submitting documents on share purchase registration, transferring money and making transactions on VSD's transaction: 12 August 2011.
- Account to receive money for share purchase:
• Account number: 122.10.00.0173177
• Account name: Vietnam Securities Depository
• At the bank: BIDV - Ha Thanh branch.